Cardiff sightseeing boat trips are a great way to see Cardiff Bay.
Our cruises take you in our distinctive red ship around Cardiff Bay.
Book a Cardiff Sightseeing Boat Trip today.
Among the sites you will see from an altogether unique perspective on our Cardiff sightseeing boat trips are:
- Dr Who Experience, an adventure through time and space
- BBC Wales
- Norwegian Church, serving the religious needs of Norwegian sailors and expats since 1868
- Wales Millennium Centre, venue for operas, ballet and dance, not to mention a host of arts organisations and cafe
- Cardiff Devils Ice Hockey
- The luxurious St. David’s Hotel and spa
Cardiff Sightseeing Boat Trip – what’s included?
The trips, with onboard commentary and a range of tea, coffee and snacks onboard. Also there is a toilet (many people ask us this). We operate on school holidays and weekends.