Trips for schools in Cardiff Bay, South Wales.
A great experience – see a different view of Cardiff. Let your students discover a different Cardiff
Our Cardiff School Trips -Where we go and what we see
Let your students see the Cardiff skyline and the wonderful nature of Cardiff Bay. Sights include:
- The Cardiff Barrage and Locks
- The Senedd
- The Dr. Who Exhibition
- Norwegian Church
- Mermaid Quay
- The Pierhead Building
- Wetlands Nature Reserve
- and many more
School Trip Information – Cardiff Bay School Tours
- Board on the Lower Boardwalk, Mermaid Quay
- 45-50 minute boat trip around Cardiff Bay
- Children £3.65
- Teachers and assistants FREE with a cup of tea / coffee!
- Maximum 50 per trip however extra trips can be arranged for larger groups.
Why take a Cardiff School Boat Trip with Cardiff Cruises?
- Great fun for all
- Discover the changing geography of Cardiff Bay
- See nature and the environment up close
- Marvel at the incredible engineering project – Cardiff Barrage
- Imagine Cardiff in days gone by
- An active experience that can be used in a variety of classroom lessons
Get In Touch Today by Telephone 0845 489 6969 or Email email@example.com